The issue of having poorly aligned teeth can be effectively solved by getting Invisalign. Despite the advantages provided and the popularity of this dental procedure, many people are still uncertain about Invisalign as it is a relatively new treatment option. The top dentist in Cedar Park chose to come up with answers to common queries related to Invisalign. Please read the sections below if you have any questions about Invisalign.
How Much Do Invisalign Cost?
The money spent on Invisalign treatment is not the same for two people. It varies depending on the patient’s needs. Some factors affecting the cost of Invisalign are:
- The city’s cost of living where the dentistry office is situated
- The duration and work involved in finishing the Invisalign procedure
- The amount charged by the orthodontist (directly depends on the expertise, qualifications, and experience)
- The money needed to schedule dental office appointment bookings
To sum it up, getting Invisalign braces often costs between $3000 and $7000 or more. The price may appear excessive at first. But rely on us! Spending every dollar on this treatment is absolutely worth it.
What Are The Advantages Of Invisalign?
There is a reason why Invisalign is considered the finest orthodontic treatment. Knowing the advantages of Invisalign will help you understand why this option might be the best one for you.
- Smooth plastic aligners are utilized in the case of Invisalign. Therefore, they are practically unnoticeable. There is no possibility that your smile’s beauty will be compromised. Traditional metal braces might lead to the display of unpleasant metal chunks when smiling or conversing with others.
- You won’t have any trouble taking off and re-putting on the Invisalign. As a result, performing actions like brushing and flossing that are necessary for maintaining a good oral hygiene regimen will be simple for you.
- In terms of results, Invisalign braces are more effective than traditional orthodontic braces that may be found in a dental practice. They also produce amazing results quickly. So, you will need fewer trips to the dentist.
- Your teeth will slowly move into the desired position with Invisalign. The pain you experience will be minimal to nonexistent, which is not the case with conventional metal braces.
Who Are Not Perfect Candidates For Invisalign?
Some of the criteria to keep in mind while going for Invisalign treatment are:
- If you smoke, you should not after going for Invisalign treatment. The aligners may become stained due to this habit, giving them an ugly appearance.
- If you have significant dental issues, Invisalign may not be your best option.
- You should have the patience to follow the dentist’s directions. You should wear them for at least 20 hours per day to witness the finest outcome.
- Invisalign is not a perfect tooth straightening option for kids. In fact, they should ideally get the traditional metal braces.
Book an appointment at Town Center Dental if you are looking for the best Invisalign treatment in Cedar Park, TX, and nearby. Call us today!