Fillings are done to get cavities fixed, it’s a known fact. Cavities are not good for your teeth or gums plus they are painful. If you have cavity then you must consult a dentist near you. Tooth decay can be a stressful affair. This blog will enlighten you about dental fillings.
What Do Composite Fillings Do?
Composite fillings are made of composite resins. Dental fillings done by dentist in 78613 provide good durability and resistance to fracture in small- to mid-size fillings that need to withstand moderate pressure from the constant stress of chewing. Dental fillings can be used on either front or back teeth.
What If I Don’t Get a Tooth Filled?
The tooth decay can create a lot of problems other than pain. There can be infection in the gums because of cavities and which can lead to gum disease and then tooth loss. So it’s necessary to treat the cavity as soon as detected by Cedar Park dentist. It’s always better to cure than making it worse.
What Are the Benefits of Composite Fillings in Cedar Park?
Composite fillings are easy to apply in cases of both smaller defects and larger fillings and the patient receives a treatment which matches the natural tooth colour, as well as being fast and, at first glance, good value for money.
There are numerous advantages of getting composite fillings:
- The first and foremost benefit is that composite fillings doesn’t require much drilling as other types of fillings
- They have esthetical appeal because of natural tooth colored look
- Composite fillings take less time
- Composite filling can be repaired
- Preserves more portions of natural tooth
- Composite bonds to the surface of the tooth
What’s the Best Way to Avoid Decay?
The best possible way to avoid decay is to have proper oral care. Maintaining a good oral hygiene routine can ensure you have lesser dental problems.
- Brush and floss daily
- Use fluoride toothpaste
- Have a healthy and balanced diet
- Visit the dentist near Cedar Park TX twice every year
- Have proper professional dental cleanings and exams every year